Monday, June 24, 2013

오랜만이야...

So I finally managed to pull myself out of the fetal position after being consumed by VIXX feels so I could write this short post! If you have seen my other kpop/personal blog recently you would have noticed that I kind of promised to begin writing again.

I will definitely try my best to fulfil this promise, but on the other hand that doesn't guarantee that any of the unfinished fanfics will get completed. It has been almost a year since I touched this blog or wrote anything in general and also things have changed in terms of bias groups. I no longer consider myself an EXO stan so Youthful Clock may never see an ending. Unless I randomly feel in the mood to do so, which is highly unlikely but you never know!

My main priority is, as it always was, to write for my friends. So to restart this blog I start a non k-pop fanfic just for my precious dongsaeng Linnie~ Who caused me hell asking for a story with Simon from The Mortal Instruments series...I realised while struggling through this that I really can't deal with other people's fictional characters! So it's pretty awful, short and wayyyyyyyyyyy overdue seeing as her birthday was four months ago and I did start the story about a week before her actual birthday! SORRY LINNIRS YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment